Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

poems... off the internet possibly the i feel

2 posters

idk i should live or not

poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel Empty0%poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel Empty 0% [ 0 ]
poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel Empty0%poems...  off the internet possibly the i feel Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kage

kage
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

How does one express a state of total despair?
Despairing of happiness, of escape, though
suspecting things will look okay in retrospect

Yet within the present moment, only black boredom
presents its demented face, sucking all hope and
goodness from the air - leaving me in

Deeper, darker despair than before – this moment a
floating scene in hell, despair in my mind, blackness
in my heart, hating it, hating this event

Caught in a never-ending spiral of bored despair…

the spring shall so bring,
flowers plants and that sort of thing;

the summers no bummer,
we play on the sand sometimes leaving behind dry land;

the fall is sometimes best of all,
the leaves turn red on the trees so tall;

the winter is white,
but in the holiday season there is no spite.

over and over the seasons repeat...
(in winter never go out with bare feet!)

i hope you like my poem i have tons more and i am going to make a forum all about them! rate it be careing i wrote it all in 3 minutes. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Wow today your poem is like on the exact opposite end of the spectrum of kages but both are good to me
Maybe i should right a poem Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum