Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
The World Ends With You EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
The World Ends With You EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
The World Ends With You EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
The World Ends With You EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
The World Ends With You EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
The World Ends With You EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
The World Ends With You EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
The World Ends With You EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The World Ends With You EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Ends With You

+3
dreamwinder
DS222
LifesPuppet
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The World Ends With You Empty The World Ends With You Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Okay, so this topic is for people who have either played "The World Ends With You" to talk/review about it or are just curious about the game. Smile So...ask me about the game, and i'll be more than happy to tell you all about it, or review it, and i'll be more than happy to comment on your review!
~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

2The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:49 pm

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

wats the game about?

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Alright, this game is about a boy named Neku who wakes up, laying in the streets of Shibuya. He doesn't remember anything, like, at all. So after getting up and wandering around for a bit, a girl named Shiki runs up to him and makes a pact with him. What's a pact, you may be thinking? That's what he thought. After a while, he gathered enough information to realize what was going on. He was dead in the RG (That means real world, real life, etc.) and that he was in an exact replica of the rl, playing a game with a lot of other people who were dead as well. The people who are in charge of the game are Reapers. Everyone playing the game gave up what was most precious to them to be there (unwillingly, of course.). The players of the game all have one thing in common: Win, or lose it all and be erased from existence in both RG and UG (UG being the game/world they were currently in). ~~~Thus concludes my summary of what it's about, and if you have anymore questions, just ask me?? I highly, highly, HIGHLY!!, recommend this game, as this is probably my most favorite game of all time, for any gaming console.

4The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 am

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

sounds.... interesting

i might get it

5The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I highly suggest that you do. Smile

6The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 am

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

k k
afro flower elephant study scratch rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy

lol! funny faces >.<

7The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:33 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Don't spam my topic with faces. -.-

8The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:02 am

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

sry

9The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:24 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

it's alright. Just fair warning.

10The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:43 am

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

yup

11The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I'm serious dude, go buy it. Razz

~Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

12The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 pm

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

lol! maybe i will

13The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:15 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Quick, go, march!! Go buy that game, sign back onto Kingdom, and sit there and multitask!!!!

14The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

dreamwinder

dreamwinder
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

so its that great of a game Very Happy

15The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:16 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

It's even better than that, i'm not giving it enough credit.
Words cannot express the greatness of that game...

16The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:30 am

DS222

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

i went to gamestop to c if they had the game but i left my wallet at home >.<

17The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

i heard about that game
my friend suggested it but didnt tell me much about it

18The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:54 am

Limen

Limen
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

what's it about?

19The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

If you go to the first page of the topic, I gave a brief summary of the game. However, this game is totally hardcore material. It rocks face!! If you're ace at all, you'll go buy it and play it : )

20The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

I heard good things about the game
And a friend recommended it highly but didnt tell me much about the gameplay or anything.
I think i might check it out

21The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Good, go buy it. It's amazing, and I love it.

22The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

The puppet of life isnt lieing! its a good game!
I wasn't sure what i was expecting when i bought it but i had heard good things and decided to risk it and im glad i did cuz it was well worth my hard earned cash because im still getting play time out of it. Highly exceded my original expectiations by a good margin

23The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:11 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

O.o sounds to good to be true how do we know its not a kingdom conspiracy ( kidding ) any way it sounds awesome( but if it is a conspiracy my heart will be a giant ball of brokenness not really but hey ) ima go get when i get paid ^_^( which is to say never or at least until my dad decides to give me allowance again Razz)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum