Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are listening to RIGHT now

+13
DarkProxy
JP3
Yamatheasiankid
Dark_Marionette
Kinergy_Kaitlyn
PsykoBen
LifesPuppet
XNekoAngelMcrX
I'myey
Blaze the Black Inferno
Banpaia
skull8266
LordWaffles
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

126What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to Skin Ticket by Slipknot...let the evil and horror spread! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

127What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I've been listening to breathe carolina alot lately. Mostly because I've been listening to a friends ipod on the bus and they have alot of it on there. But I've also discovered a band that I quite enjoy its called Impending Doom. And its a christian Metal band. I've listened to quite a few songs and im a tid bit addicted. although that tends to happen to me when i first find a band i like.

128What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 05, 2010 1:41 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

rockin' out to Dragonforce: Operation Ground and Pound!

129What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 05, 2010 11:35 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Fairy Fay by White Chapel

130What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Counting Crows anything Razz

131What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listen to some weird al XD

132What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 06, 2010 11:39 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Albuquerque rocks XP because i live near there!
Deaf Leopard

133What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 07, 2010 8:35 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to drop the bombshell by powerman 5000

134What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

where would we go by Blue October ( speaking of which I got tickets to their concert thats coming up XD)

135What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon May 10, 2010 5:20 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

My friends going to the warped tour this summer. Unfortunately I can't go so I've been listening to some of the music from some bands I like that will be playing during the warped tour
Fairy Fay by White Chapel
Gunshot to the head of Trepidation by trivium
And a few others which i can't remember (don't judge me i'm tired)

136What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon May 10, 2010 10:05 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk (Scandalous!) by: Cobra Starship.

Baby, We're Invincible by: A Rocket To The Moon

Vanilla Twilight by: Owl City

Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, am a Professional.) by: Cobra Starship

Cobras Never Say Die by: Cobra Starship

...and that was to name a few (:

137What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to just about any song i can find on mah ipod

138What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

same here except with out an Ipod T&T

139What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i just got the Skillet album: Awake. i think it is ok but i was a little disappointed because there weren't many songs that really get myself pumped with adrenilane. i think the album is best suited for calm senarios

140What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Number of the beast is the song im listening to ^_^

141What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 12, 2010 8:29 am

Dark_Marionette

Dark_Marionette
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

Skillet just became popular again after a good time of being forgotten. Mostly due to there song monster. And then they release this new album that is way to serious and calmish. Not a smart move on there part but thats just me.

142What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

wooh skillet!

143What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 13, 2010 1:06 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Dark_Marionette wrote:Skillet just became popular again after a good time of being forgotten. Mostly due to there song monster. And then they release this new album that is way to serious and calmish. Not a smart move on there part but thats just me.

lol i found out about skillet through the song monster on mah radio station...i rock out to it every time it plays

144What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Yea monster dug skillet out of its proverbial grave. I mean I remember them from a few years back but I never paid them any mind and they just kind of disapeared. But with the release of monster it put them RIGHT back out there. And I'll give them a while after there popularity dies down before they start re-releasing old albums trying to keep the gravy train running.
As for whats happening in Waffles musical universe...I've been rocking my face off to all sorts of good stuff. Like my recently purchased Asendancy album by trivium. And all sorts of good stuff from impending doom, white chapel, winds of plague and not to mention blood runs black. But I've been listening to non-HARDCORE stuff as well. Such as a few oldie but goodies like "then i got high" by afro man for example. HAve to give props to eminem because I've been listenin to him alot recently as well. Well thats all I've got for now so BLAH

145What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

I've been poisoned ^_^ I <3 Bret Micheals still livingness ( even tough he sang a song with miley Cyrus i forgive him)

146What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Ain't no sunshine by Bill Withers

147What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 14, 2010 9:46 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Bill rocks O.O

148What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat May 15, 2010 1:27 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I have to go return some video tapes by Breathe Carolina!
And a song that has been stuck within my weird psychotic brain all day today...Black Betty by Ram Jam. I don't know what it is about that song but its so freaking fun to sing! And I'm not sure why maybe its just the fact that the lyrics are simple and have a good beat. HEY BLACK BETTY BAM-BA-LAM! lmao If for some odd reason you've not heard either of these songs I highly recommend them although they are both very different songs.

Sincerely,

Lord of all Waffles

149What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sun May 16, 2010 1:42 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

O.o wow ..... annyway this mad world ... or something like that i don't know who its by i just like eits mellow tune and deppressing lyrics Razz

150What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 6 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

dance with the devil by Immortal technique
This song doesn't personally touch me but it does relate to a very close friend of mine. And we were both listening to this song yesterday and it really had an effect on him. The lyrics are deep in a depressing way. I probably have posted it before but I don't really care.
Dance forever with the devil on a cold cell block...
R.I.P David...you will be missed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum