Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are listening to RIGHT now

+13
DarkProxy
JP3
Yamatheasiankid
Dark_Marionette
Kinergy_Kaitlyn
PsykoBen
LifesPuppet
XNekoAngelMcrX
I'myey
Blaze the Black Inferno
Banpaia
skull8266
LordWaffles
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

26What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol true

27What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Orion by metallica has long solos. Ofcourse its instrumental lol

28What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Breaking benjamin- I will not fall. Ive been listening to them alot lately. I might be going to see them in concert with sick puppies and Nickleback. Im only going for breaking benjamin though and i guess for sick puppies. Not a huge nickleback fan but they have a few good songs that are ok to me.

29What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Blood hound gang ftw. If you need something thats funny and maybe just a bit weird (ok maybe more than a bit) then check out blood hound gang. There songs are just...Very unique..yea thats a way of putting it. But with all seriousnes they do have some pretty good songs and some songs that can really touch your funny bone.

30What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Thats a good song by bloodhound gang. Lil weird but thats me lol Razz

31What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I've been listening to alot of different bands lately. Heres the ones I can remember:

Embeded by Job for a cowboy
My will be done by Unearth
Eviceration plague by Cannibal Corpse
Guardians of Asgard by Amon Amarth
What a horrible Night by Black Dahlia murder
The Impaler by Winds of plague (a new favorite band)
I will live again by ARCH ENEMY
Unanswered by Suicide Silence
In effigy by Shadows Fall

This is my genre and I love it. Check it out if you like metal and death/black metal. If your not into it thats cool to.

32What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Madness, no one cared. lookin around and nobody's there! when I say f...yea lets leave that part out. That was part of a song that I like and have been listening to alot. Chemicals by scars on broadway
yet another good suggestion waffles so thanks again.

33What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:23 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listenin' to Distured: Liberate. the perfect song to wake anyone up ^^

34What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Listening to a song that is funny and racist at the same time

35What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

o.o
i am thinking: Occult 45

36What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

If we live right, we can`t die wrong By Gwen Stacy.

37What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:33 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Disturbed: Striken o.o

38What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

emotionless: Good Charlotte

39What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Slipknot: wait and bleed (8th time playing XD)

40What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

The gears by Dethklok
Down from the sky by Trivium
Guarded by disturbed
Fairy fay by Whitechapel
Snow by Red hot chilli peppers
Thats what ive been listening to recently

41What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i'm gonna listen to Dragonforce now

42What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

bloody valentine : Good Charlotte ( 10th time i listened to it ever)

43What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Listening to songs from the Freaknik musical. Stuff is hilarious.

44What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to Disturbed: Facade o.o

45What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Sato told me to check out these 2 black eyed peas paradoy videos and to me there really funny.

Ching Chang Chong- Boom Boom Pow Parody Video
I'm a Korean - I got a Feeling Funny Parody Video

46What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

re hash
feel good inc.
deltron zero
clint eastwood
demon days
dirty harry
dare

All of these songs are by the gorillaz. I've been on a gorillaz kick today I'm not sure why.Also the clint eastwood video is funny

47What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

poison songs:P

48What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i'm gonna listen to techno now o.o

49What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I'm listening to my favorite comedian on Utube. not really music but I'm listening to it.

50What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 2 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:13 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to the self titled three days grace album

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum