Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are listening to RIGHT now EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are listening to RIGHT now

+13
DarkProxy
JP3
Yamatheasiankid
Dark_Marionette
Kinergy_Kaitlyn
PsykoBen
LifesPuppet
XNekoAngelMcrX
I'myey
Blaze the Black Inferno
Banpaia
skull8266
LordWaffles
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1What are listening to RIGHT now Empty What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I have my favorite songs and bands but i dont just listen to the same stuff over and over I like to find new stuff to listen to. To broaden my musical horizon as my old music teacher used to say.

So what are you listening to currently?
pig <---Tell the piggy what ur listening to

2What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Trivium Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I seem to listen to a different band once a week or every few days. Don't know why its just a habit. Whether is new or old idc but thats what I tend to do. And this week is no different because I've been like hooked on this band I like called Trivium
If you haven't heard of em then you should at least check them out there pretty good in my opinion.
I love the drums there fricken sweet (i play drums so thats what i tend to listen to in a song)
Few good songs to check out:
A gunshot to the head of trepidation
Pull harder on the heartstrings of your martyr
Dyeing in your arms
Rain
Acendency

3What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:59 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

im a huge fan of metallica and recently ive been listeing to the remakes of the MASTER OF PUPPETS album and its pretty good besides a few that dont work to well because of the bands picked to cover some of the songs dont really fit

4What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Some of my favorite metal bands are the classics like Metallica, Megadeth,Slayer,And Anthrax
And ive been listening to a lot of there music lately idk why just really like the songs there the reson i got into metal in the first place
\m/ Cool \m/

5What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Its not metal in the slightest and i dont know why i keep listening to it.by it i mean this song called paralyzed by finger 11. ok scratch that i have a few reasons but most are dumb like i found out that this girl in my class named kailtyn (banpaias girly friend) can get really annoyed sometimes in class when people sing Very Happy so ive started getting people in class to sing it with me
It is so worth the punch in the arm that follows with it Twisted Evil

6What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

This possibly one of my favorite bands ever and while it is most definnatly not metal it is what i am currently listening to! GORILLAZ! Gotta love em there music is great and funny at the same time. Feel good inc. never fails to put me in a good mood or at least keep me from getting in a worse mood Cool And the clint east video is hilarious (those zombie gorillaz are AWESOME). I also like the animated style of the music videos! Gorillaz should be a necessary part of everyones musical life! i love em you should to so go listen to em RIGHT NOW! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

7What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

The band ive been listening to lately is Avenged Sevenfold. There music varies alot so theres more than likely a song you might enjoy. One of the reasons i like em are cuz the drums are sick and at times insanely fast. Lil screamoyyy at times but thats acceptable because there songs are pretty tight.

8What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Flight of the Conchords! Listen to them now its some seriously funny stuff! favorite song so far is The humans are dead. but if you watch it on UTUBE then make sure to watch the full version

9What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:38 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

Listening to Hollywoood Undead's songs "Undead" and "Young" Lacuna Coil's song "I won't tell you" Trapt's song "Headstrong" and tons of other stuff =P

10What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I havent listened to any of them in a while but they are all good songs and bands
Recently ive been listening to Underoath And August Born Red.

11What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:27 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Still listening to August burns red and Underoath! im going to a concert of theres this weekend and its gonna rock some face!!!i cant wait it seems like forever since my last concert and im gonna mosh till i pass out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

12What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

Wolfmother's song New Moon Rising is good too. It's my second favorite...

13What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Wow i haven't listened to wolfmother in forever and a half. Which is rather sad because i like some songs by them!
As for me ive been listening to this new band i just found called PSYCHOSTICK
They did a parody of the song bodies by drowning pool...Instead of let the bodies hit the floor its I can only count to four
There hilarious check em out pplz if you ever get the chance

14What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I just got a ton of new music so ive been listening to a lot lately
the list includes:
DETHKLOK's new album Dethalbum II
Metallica's Black album
2 Albums from Megadeth that i cant remember the name of!
And The lonely Island album by Incredibad
IM ON A BOAT!

15What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Lonely Island is friggen hilarious Laughing
If you havent listened to them yet then you should there pretty funny
Some of my suggestions are:
Im on a boat
Like a boss
Lazy Sunday
Sax Man
Dreamgirl
Who said were whack?
Incredibad

Theres more songs by them that i havent mentioned that are also funny so check em out if you want something new to listen to or a good laugh

16What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

lonely island is hilarious and thanks again waffles for lettin me burn a copy lol but im currently listening to chevelles I get it which is a pretty good song if you ask me and thanks for tellin me about that aswell waff

17What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Slipknot: Left Behind o.o

18What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:49 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

I like that song and the video is kinda weird but yet i like it at the same time.

19What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Ive probably said something about the band already. Or perhaps i talked about the song. But im listening to I get it by Chevelle. For some reason this song really strikes a chord with me and im not sure why. Its just something about the lyrics. Maybe give it a listen its a good song.

20What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:15 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

if i had a choice, i'd listen to Before I forget by Slipknot. but unfortunately, i don't have it on my ipod....i must obtain it!!! Shocked Shocked Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

21What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I got the song on my mp3! i listen to it every once in a while. Its not my favorite slipknot song but i dont got that much on there so i listen to it. I need more slipknot! I need more music in general on there really

22What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

awesomness XD
ever heard of dragonforce?

23What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:39 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Yea like that song through the fire and flames. Some of there songs sound kind of alike though which is kind of weird considering how long there songs are

24What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

aye...them songs go for a long time...especially the solos o.o

25What are listening to RIGHT now Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Thats true of many metal bands

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum