Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Blast from the past
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Hetalia Fanfiction~ EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
    We have 106 registered users
    The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Hetalia Fanfiction~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Hetalia Fanfiction~ Empty My Hetalia Fanfiction~ Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

Warning: Some hot Yaoi action. Nothing more than some suggestiveness and hot guy-on-guy kissing. ;D And expect updates soon~

Character Introductions/Profiles:

---Feliciano Vargas (Italy), Age: 20: Feliciano is very cheerful, and he absolutely loves pasta, women, pizza, and a manner of other things. He relies a lot on Ludwig (Germany), but doesn't really listen to him. He says "veh" a lot, and the little curly strand of hair on his head is called an ahoge... Look up that word if you don't know what it means.

---Ludwig (Germany), Age: 20: Ludwig is very serious and pessimistic. He loves reading, making sweets, and taking walks with his three dogs. He is a very orderly person and will become upset if you don't read the manual. He is very clean and loves to recycle. He watches over Feliciano, to make sure he doesn't screw up.

---Alfred F. Jones (America), Age: 19: Alfred is a young, strong man with a huge sense of justice. He really only has two friends, Honda Kiku (Japan) and Arthur Kirkland (England) , because he runs around a lot. Arthur raised him from when he was just a small boy up until he decided to go on his own. His boss is an alien, and he messes with UFO's a lot. He got his sense of taste from Arthur and he loves to quick draw and loves archeology.

---Arthur Kirkland (Engalnd), Age: 23: Arthur is an obstinate and sarcastic man who has lots of rain, and used to be a delinquent. He loves to cook because it makes him happy, but no one seems to like his cooking, besides Alfred. He's ''good friends'' with ghosts, fairies, pirates, and a flying Mint Bunny, and he dabbles in the occult and tries to summon deamons, sometimes. He has a horrible drinking habit, and he loves black tea and embroidery. He's been fighting with Francis Bonnefoy (France) for many, many years.

---Francis Bonnefoy (France), Age: 26: France loves to do things at his own pace and has many affectionate expressions. He brags a lot about how French is ''the language of love,'' and doesn't care if it offends anyone. He also brags about his food being gourmet and delicious, but it looks disgusting. Francis absolutely loves anything that's beautiful, especially women, paintings, and other arts. He'll chase after anything. And I mean anything, wheather it be man, woman, or non-human. He's so arrogant and self-centered that he won't learn English. He has been fighting with Arthur for almost forever.

---Matthew Williams (Canada), Age: 19: Matthew is an adorable young man. He's very kindhearted and quiet, and no one seems to notice poor Matthew. His polar bear, Kumajirou, is always with him, but Kumajirou never remembers who Matthew is, and Matthew never can get Kumajirou's name right. He's almost always mistaken for Alred, since they look so much alike, and tries to make himself look less like Alfred and more like his own country.

---Wang Yao (China), Age: 4000 (He's immortal): China is very old, but very strong. He tries very hard to act like an older brother to almost everyone, but ends up being treated like all the others are. He owns a vacation home in ever major city, all around the world. He is very good at drawing beautiful people. His younger brother is Honda Kiku (Japan). He is currently obsessed with using Japanese words for candy.

---Honda Kiku (Japan), Age: Secret: Honda Kiku is a very quiet and serious man. He's very show off-y about what he has. He's good at messing around with machines and drawing pictures. When he was younger, he rejected almost everyone who came to his house, at an attempt to keep his culture and atomosphere the same. He eventually let other people in. Wang Yao (China) is his older brother.

---Gilbert Weillschmidt (Prussia), Age: Unknown: Gilbert was born to fight the same battles as Austria. All he did was fight, and he avoided getting married at all costs. He's a little bit of a hooligan. He's very, very loyal to his leaders, and he loves Old Man Fritz (Whoever that is). He'll do anything to become strong. He hates Ivan (Russia, but he's not in this story so don't worry about him), and affectionately calls Ludwing (Germany), West. Ludwig is his younger brother. He has a bird named Gilbird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Allied Powers:

Alfred: "Matthew...?" I say into the seemingly empty room. Sounds come from the bedroom, so I go investigate. "mrffmrfffffrm," Matthew mumbles in his sleep. "Hahaha...," I laugh nervously, "It's just you. Matthew, wake up." I shake him a little and he wakes up. "Hey, baby," Matthew slurs. "I was dreaming of you..." His breath reaked of whisky. "Ugh, have you been drinking, Matthew?"

I hate it when Matthew drinks. He gets really obnoxoius and loud and asks these weird questions like, "Are all roses as sweet as they taste," which always makes me laugh. But I worry about him. His drinking habits remind me of Arthur's. Speaking of which, I wonder where he is. "Come on, why don't you lay here," he slurs as he pats the spot on the bed next to him. "Just go back to sleep. I'll be back in a little bit," I respond. He responds by muttering something about pancakes, so I kiss his forehead and leave to find Arthur.

After at least half an hour of searching for him, I find Arthur sleeping out in the back yard. "Damn it..." I mutter to myself, then sigh. After shaking him for at least 5 minutes, he comes to.

"A-alfr-e-d... Is that y-you," he slurs even worse than Matthew.

"You stink of whisky. I could smell you a mile away. Ugh..." I say. "All this drinking can't be good for you."

I carry him inside and set him on the couch. Sometimes, I really worry about these two. I lay down next to Matthew and try to sleep, but it's almost impossible...

Matthew: "Ugh," I groan, waking up in the morning. "My... My head." My head was throbbing. It hurt so much. I shouldn't have drank so much last night. I look over to my right and see Alfred, then smile.

"He's so cute when he's asleep," I mumble through my hungover-induced haze.

Alfred stirs a little, but falls back asleep. I smile again, then walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

I'm in the bathroom and almost ready to take a shower, when Arthur comes in.

"You hungover, too?" I ask in my quiet voice.

"Ugh... Yeah. Stop talking so loud, damn it." He responds.

He uses the restroom, then leaves. I climb into the shower, hoping that the hot water will help me feel better.

The shower really helped. I walk out of the shower, dry off, get changed, then brush my hair and teeth. Alfred is waiiting for me on the other side of the door. I smile at him, then he wraps his nice, warm arms around me. He kisses me good morning, but it's more of a 5-minute-make-out-session than a "good morning" kiss. I sigh happily, then sit next to Arthur...

Arthur: My back aches morning... God, I hate being hungover. Alfred told me he found me passed out in the backyard. I'm glad he brought me inside. I might of died from pneumonia if I would've stayed out there all night.

I get up and walk over to the bathroom, where I find Matthew. He looks like crap.

"You hungover, too?" He asks in that weird, breathy voice of his.

"Ugh... Yeah. Stop talking so loud, damn it." I say in response, then walk past him to go to the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom, then see Alfred again. He looks really upset.

"Hey, Alf. What's up," I ask in a worried tone.

"Oh, nothing," he says. "Just worrying my **3* off about you two. What hell were you thinking, going out and drinking? You know how drunk Matt can get. Especially when he drinks whiskey. I knew I shouldn't have let you two go out last night..."

I tune him out, until I hear him yell (well, at least it seems like he's yelling), "You're supposed to be our father, yet there you go, getting drunk with Matt!"

I gasp. That really hurt, but there is some truth to that...

Alfred: I'm sitting in the kitchen waiting for that damn bastard to get back in here so I can yell at him. Damn, he pisses me off sometimes.

"Hey, Alf. What's up?" I hear behind me, suddenly.

I look up, and there he is.

"Oh, nothing." I respond. "Just worrying my **3* off about you two. What the hell were you thinking, going out and drinking? You know how drunk Matt can get. Especially when he drinks whiskey! I knew I shouldn't have let you two go out last night! Ugh, you make me so mad sometimes, you know?! You need to stop drinking so god damned much! It's not good for you. At all. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if you died years before Matt or I, even though you're only 4 years older than us. I swear, one of these days, you're not going to wake up...""You're supposed to be our father, yet there you go, getting drunk with Matt!" I yell finally, then immediately regret it.

"You know..." He says. "You're right. That's true. I'm supposed to be your father, and all I am is a big, fat drunkard who is incapable of love."

I could see the seriousness in his eyes. For a second, I didn't hate him. I forgot all about everything he's done to me, done to Matt, done to himself. All I felt for him was love and warmth. Then, I remembered that I was yelling at him.

"Arthur... I'm sorry. But I'm serious. Stop drinking so much. Matthew and I... We could never get by without you there with us." I try not to cry, but fail, and I end up sobbing into his familiar shoulder. For the first time in years I feel the hot, salty tears stream down my cheeks. I feel him squeezing me tight, and I think I hear him sniffling.

He carries me to the couch and sets me down. I smile at him.

"Thank you..." I say to him.

He smiles at me, then I get up and wait behind the bathroom door for Matthew...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Axis Powers:

Ludwig: God damn that Feliciano. He's such an idiot. Why do I even hang around with this kid? I pick up my Diary and scribble in it.

I get up out of the chair, then get dressed.

"I just woke up," I say to myself, "And I already know today is going to be a bad day."

The smell of wurst, my favorite food, greets me from the kitchen, where I find Feliciano, Honda, Gilbert, and Wang. I smile when I see Gilbert and Honda, but just grunt in the general direction of Feliciano. And Wang isn't really even supposed to be here (he's an Allied Power), so I just nod at him.

"Hello, sleepyhead," says Gilbert. "I missed you last night. Why didn't you come snuggle with me?" He asks with a slight frown. "You've been working too hard."

"I know," I yawn. "But I need to work hard. For the sake of all of us. Especially you, Gilbert." I smile warmly at him.

I sit down at the table, where Gilbert puts a plate of delicious wurst in front of me. I love it when Gil makes me my favorite foods.

I scarf down the food, then give Gilbert a good morning kiss, and hug him close to me.

Gilbert looks into my eyes and says, "I love you, so much." I blush, then say, "I love you more."

Honda: I wake up at 6 in the morning next to Wang, who's still sleeping. I smile down at him, then get up and get dressed.

I pass by Gibert's room and see him sitting up on his bed with his head in his hands. Ludwig isn't there... He must have been working late again. We rarely see him anymore, not that it really bothers Wang, Feliciano, or I. But Prussia really loves him. It makes me sad to see Prussia act this way... He's always so cheery.

The downstairs part of our house is dark and deserted.

"Guess I'm the first one up," I say quietly to myself.

I begin making breakfast- three egg-white omlets with rice and cheese, since Ludwig probably won't get here until around 11 A.M.

Gilbert is the second to come down. His eyes are weary and sad, but he tries to hide it. I assume he didn't get any sleep last night, the poor guy...

"Sit down here, Gilbert." I say, pointing to a chair at the table. He sits there, and I serve him breakfast...

Gilbert: "Damn Ludwig..." I think to myself. My eyes are red, and they sting. I should probably go to sleep, but I'm just so worried about him... I've been up all night, wondering where the hell he went. I cover my face with my hands, then start weeping again. To no one in particular, I say "Where the hell could he be..?" Ludwig always does this to me. He goes off early and the morning, and sometimes doesn't come back for days. I lie down in my cold bed, no warmth from Ludwig, or anybody, to comfort me, and sob myself to sleep. I wake up about an hour later, see he's still missing, and wipe the hot, salty streams of tears away from my face. Finally, I get up and get ready for the day. I pull on some clean clothes, then pad quietly down the stairs to the welcoming smell of breakfast. "Please, sit down, Prussia." Honda says. I sit at the spot he points to, then stare down at the food. It looks and smells delicious, but I won't... Can't eat until Germany gets here. I decide to make him his favorite food, hoping it doesn't get too cold. As I'm making his favorite food, liverwurst, Ludwig comes into the kitchen, startling me.

"Hello, sleepyhead," I say to him. "Why didn't you come snuggle with me?" I say as I frown slightly, then say "You've been working too hard."

"I know. But I need to work hard. For the sake of all of us. Especially you, Gilbert." He says, smiling at me in the way he knows I like.

I set the plate of liverwurst in front of him. He scarfs it all down, then he comes over to me and gives me the sweetest kiss he's ever given me. Then he gives me one of his great, big bear hugs and I smile, then looking into his eyes, I say "I love you so much." He blushes then, then says to me "I love you more," without hesitation. I know he's telling me the truth... And it makes me feel so happy.

Wang: I find it very annoying when that fool Ludwig and Prussia make out in the kitchen. In fact, I hate it. They should really take all that to the bedroom. No one here knows about Honda's and I relationship. We hide it well. They all think I'm here just because we're brothers, but that's definately not the case. This relationship started about three years ago, when Honda finally got the courage to tell me he really loved me...

"Wang... I-I have something to tell you." He told me.

"What is it, Honda?"

"I.. I love you." He told me, blushing furiously and looking at the ground.

I summond my sexiest smile, and told him, "I love you, too, little brother."

I shoved him up against a wall, then kissed him hungrily. It took him by surprise, but I wasn't going to be gentle with him. At all. I got ahold of his small wrist and took him into my bedroom, then threw him on the bed. I stripped him of all his clothes, took mine off, and... Well, I'm pretty sure you get the picture.

After that, Honda and I just were... Together. But, as I said, we try hard to keep it a secret. If anyone found out about us... Things could get bad.

Allied Powers:

Francis: I come home, drunk as can be. I look at the clock. Through my drunken haze, I see it's about 3 A.M. Arthur's lying on the couch, so I go to Matt and Al's bedroom, and see them sleeping together with their arms all tangled. I sigh, and try to quietly stumble into the bathroom to shower. I reach the bathroom, and collapse in front of the toilet, then start to throw up everything. "I am NEEEVER d-riiinking at a gay bar aga-ain." I slur loudly. I throw up some more, then eventually pass out. ....... I wake up hours later, surrounded by a concerned-looking Arthur, and two disgusted-looking faces from Alfred and Matthew.

https://www.facebook.com/LStandsForLawliet?ref=profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]