Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Blast from the past
    What happens when you get bored  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
    What happens when you get bored  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
    What happens when you get bored  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
    What happens when you get bored  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
    What happens when you get bored  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
    What happens when you get bored  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
    What happens when you get bored  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
    What happens when you get bored  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What happens when you get bored  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
    We have 106 registered users
    The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happens when you get bored

+2
    JP3
    Oknown
    6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happens when you get bored  Empty What happens when you get bored Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 am

Oknown

Oknown
    NEWB!!!
    NEWB!!!

Hmm i wonder how many ways we can think up on how to deal with boredom Like destroying a whole city would be one for sure be creative help me think of ways to deal with boredom here lol

2What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 am

JP3

JP3
    Poster
    Poster

i got kicked out of a mcdonalds for skating...but i have to admit destroying a city sounds a bit more interesting

3What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
    Admin

Pulling off a great Garden gnome heist in a very popular area? =o

4What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Oknown

Oknown
    NEWB!!!
    NEWB!!!

lol great ideas but if anything tho id say we release the Titans and let them run a muck and all lol cheers

5What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
    Mile High Club
    Mile High Club

Go into a hospital and eat every living thing?

6What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

steal candy from babies?! XD

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

7What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
    Mile High Club
    Mile High Club

Kick people when they are down...

8What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Oknown

Oknown
    NEWB!!!
    NEWB!!!

All good answer but what type of mayhem would be if all of us were in one town? hhhmmm if your bored you can always make experiences out of ppl and turn them into Zombies to roam the land for us to kill lol

9What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 pm

kinda creepy Evil or Very Mad
    but we couldblow a giant dog whistle and cause a giant stamped Twisted Evil

i usually just doodle.

10What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:11 am

Oknown

Oknown
    NEWB!!!
    NEWB!!!

Lol if there is a stamped of Giant dogs ill end up throwing you into it while attaching you some dog treats on your clothing and see what would happen!!! Twisted Evil

11What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 am

I'myey

I'myey
    Mile High Club
    Mile High Club

throw stones at glass houses

i just listen to music but i like throwing stuff so Razz

12What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 am

go super-sein an go dragonball hunting

13What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:08 pm

I'myey

I'myey
    Mile High Club
    Mile High Club

make friends with a pirate and go on all types of wacky and wild adventures XD

14What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

eat the pirate and his devil fruit Twisted Evil

15What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

I'myey

I'myey
    Mile High Club
    Mile High Club

eat the devil and his pirate fruit

16What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 am

post on this forum.... i'm doing it right now
    and i'm doing it left later Twisted Evil

17What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
    Mile High Club
    Mile High Club

It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off. Trust me.

And that's when you met me.

"What... what happened?" You asked. "Where am I?"

"You died," I said, matter-of-factly. No point mincing words.

"There was a...a truck and it was skidding..."

"Yup." I said.

"I... I died?"

"Yup. But don't feel bad about it. Everyone dies." I said.

You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. "What is this place?" You asked.

"Is this the afterlife?"

"More or less," I said.

Are you god?" You asked.

"Yup." I replied. "I'm God."

"My kids... my wife," you said. "What about them? Will they be alright?"

"That's what I like to see," I said. "You just died and your main concern is for your family. That's good stuff right there."

You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn't look like God. I just looked like some man. Some vague authority figure. More of a grammar school teacher then the almighty.

"Don't worry," I said. "They'll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way.

They didn't have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it's any consolation she'll feel very guilty for feeling relieved."

"Oh," you said. "So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?"

"Neither," I said. "You'll be reincarnated."

"Ah, so the Hindus were right."

"All the religions are right in their own way," I said. "Walk with me." You followed along as we strolled in the void.

"Where are we going?"

"Nowhere in particular," I said. "It's just nice to walk while we talk."

"So whats the point, then?" You asked. "When I get reborn, I'll just be a blank slate right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won't matter."

"Not so!" I said. "You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don't remember them right now."

I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. "Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic then you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It's like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it's hot or cold. You put a tiny part or yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you've gained all the experiences it had.

"You've been a human for the last 34 years, so you haven't stretched out yet and felt the rest of you immense consciousness. If we hung out here for longer, you'd start remembering everything. But there's no point doing that between each life."

"How many times have I been reincarnated, then?"

"Oh lots. Lots and lots. And into lots of different lives." I said. "This time around you'll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 A.D."

"Wait, what?" You stammered. "You're sending me back in time?"

"Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from."

"Where you come from?" You pondered.

"Oh sure!" I explained. "I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there's others like me. I know you'll want to know what it's like there but you honestly wont understand."

"Oh." you said, a little let down. "But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, could I have interacted with myself at some point?"

"Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own time span you don't even know it's happening."

"So what's the point of it all?"

"Seriously?" I asked. "Seriously? You're asking me for the meaning of life? Isn't that a little stereotypical?"

"Well it's a reasonable question." you persisted.

I looked in your eyes. "The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature."

"You mean mankind? You want us to mature?"

"No. Just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature, and become a larger and greater intellect."

"Just me? What about everyone else?"

"There is no one else," I said. "In this universe, there's just you. And me."

You stared blankly at me. "But all the people on earth..."

"All you. Different incarnations of you."

"Wait. I'm everyone!?"

"Now your getting it." I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.

"I'm every human who ever lived?"

"Or who will ever live, yes."

"I'm Abraham Lincoln?"

"And you're John Wilkes Booth, too." I added.

"I'm Hitler?" you said, appalled.

"And you're the millions he killed."

"I'm Jesus?"

"And you're everyone who followed him."

You fell silent.

"Every time you victimized someone," I said, "You were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you've done, you've done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you."

"Why?" You asked me. "Why do all this?"

"Because someday, you will become like me. Because that's what you are. You're one of my kind. You're my child."

"Whoa." you said, incredulous. "You mean I'm a god?"

"No. Not yet. You're a fetus. You're still growing. Once you've lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born."

"So the whole universe," you said. "It's just..."

"An egg of sorts." I answered. "Now it's time for you to move on to your next life." And I sent you on your way.

Stuff like the above is what I type while bored

18What happens when you get bored  Empty Re: What happens when you get bored Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:53 pm

awsome! i love stories!
    and that one agrees with most of my beliefs... it feels so right.

on your way down, as you descended into 6th century china i noticed something. you looked back up, and grabed my robe. "oh s**t!"

"hey!" you said as you look at me out of your 3-year-old body."your god!"

"i am"

"why do i remember you?"

"well..." i stare at you trying to figure out how to put this "remember what i said about the cup? as the source of your spiritual elimination i light up the whole cup. you remember your last life. and all your others are just below the surface. i suspect speak both English and Cantonese fluently?"

"yes... but... why are you here?"

"you pulled me down with you."

"but then, you would have appeared when i was a newborn"

"the passage between our respective realms is made outside of time, i could have apairered when you were an old woman... or dead! that would be no fun." i smile warmly at your confused face.
    "you'll understand it all in time."

"when i'm like you?"

"when your like me."

"ok... bye."

"not yet. up there-" i point randomly at the sky "-i explained the nature of life. down here-" i point randomly at the ground "-i'll explain the nature of the universe."

"great!"

"walk with me." and we walk out into the rice patties.

continue the story

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum