Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

one of my favorite game cube games ever would have to be SA2B. it's challenging, action filled, and most of all....the freaking Chao. it is a game that just does not get old. almost at every turn there is something to do...it's kinda scary o.o

2Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

That one boss in the final chapter ~shudders~ my 93 lives T^T killed them all why whyyyyy

3Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol which boss is it? the biolizard or the final hazard? i could help you on either ^^

4Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Blaze the Black Inferno wrote:lol which boss is it? the biochicken or the final hazard? i could help you on either ^^

Twas the biochicken i just couldnt remember the name cause i havent played that game for a while >.>

5Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

ahh i see

well, this guy is kinda like King Boom Boo because he chases you around in circles wwith his head or his tail

his energy balls are a pain because you need to time you evadance almost perfectly. sumersaut over the high ones and jump over the low ones

with the pink spheres, all you need to do is use the homing attack into them to go higher

remember that the target is his red live support system Noremac

6Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Blaze the Black Inferno wrote:ahh i see

well, this guy is kinda like King Boom Boo because he chases you around in circles wwith his head or his tail

his energy balls are a pain because you need to time you evadance almost perfectly. sumersaut over the high ones and jump over the low ones

with the pink spheres, all you need to do is use the homing attack into them to go higher

remember that the target is his red live support system Big Mac

Now i wanna play the game again T^T say blazey... can you ship me a gamecube a controller and the disc?

7Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol haha....don't think so cause my gamecube is on the fritz >.> i'm using my brother's wii to play it <.<

8Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:25 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

I put away my gamecube when i got my playstation 2!!! and last time i was at my house i wanted to play it so i went on a adventure found the case but alas no disc T^T and now i cant find me gamecube i know where the cords are and other games (like sonic riders?)

9Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

whoa dude, sounds like me when i try to find a game boy advance sp charger lol....i find the charger, then i loose the sp! >.< but yeah, if you do find everything you need, then i'll help you out...i recently got all A ranks on SA2B and i know how to get the ultimate chao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum