Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny Injuries: Your Tale of an Eventful Injury

+6
Banpaia
LordWaffles
I'myey
skull8266
Andrea3946
Blaze the Black Inferno
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

ok, name sometime when you recieved an injury so bad it was actually funny...like this event that happened to me when i was about 6 years old

Ok, so i am swinging on a swing (duh) and i was singing George of the Jungle to myself when i got this urge to jump. so i did. but i failed to see the redwood tree directly in front of me O.o....most ironic part...i jumped of say: "watch out for that tr- OW!!!"

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

roflmao my poor blazy bro XD

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

aye XD and that was just one of many funny injuries i have obtained XD any for you lil sis?

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

I dont usually get hurt, well not seriously... but when I was really young, like... hmm.. probably 7 yrs old or so, my grandmother gave my a utility knife to cut some wire ties off my bunk-bed. (So it could be set up) I nearly cut my thumb off ^^ but I got that wire tie off >=D

My brother was running up a small hill (about 3-4 feet high, he was wearing boots and one of the shoe strings got caught on the other boot and he tripped which fractured his wrist... needless to say, he now ties his boots correctly XD

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol funny big bro and none of mine were funny blazy bro so no ^^; but my lil sis have one xD

she was about 2 or 3 and she was running up the stairs. she slipped, rolled backward and hit her head on the wall and cried. i was in the 'big sis' roll so i didn't laugh at her at the time, but now i bring it up every now and then and laugh xD

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

i have one particularly funny injury , well at least its funny to me . I was about 8 and me and my friends were playing pirates on this big stack of crates and i tripped in one of the slots and I fell on my head and i just started laughing

a more recent one I was messing around at school and this kid went up to me and said duck so i ducked and hit my head on my desk , he meant that there was a duck behind me XP

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol Skull, I'myey, those are some awesome events on your part.
yet when it comes to being accident prone, i take the cake XD
you know how people says is dangerous to run with scissors? weeellll....it's more dangerous to run with ladders! XD

ok, so i am doing (forced labored) community service at my old school and i was cleaning busses. when my teacher was done cleaning the back windows, she had me take the ladder she used and put it away. so i ran it to the bus shed, tripped, overbalanced because the ladder, and cut my knees up horribly o.o....it was epic XD

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

XD nice ! But recently i got into a really ( maybe ) bad accident.

I was Helping my friends cousin move into his new home on thursday when one his signed soccer ball (dont remember by who) rolled out of one of the boxes and into the street. SOOO.... naturally being as nice as i am i went to go get it . so i ran into the street and almost got hit by a car O.o, but The cousin of my friend jumped to help me and he knocked me to the side of the street . I hit my head and cut my elbows up really bad ( had a concussion) .But at least I had gotten the ball XD

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

hahahaha nice XD i have another one kinda like that XD

ok, so i am about 8 years old and my friend John lets me use his bike. so i am out biking in the parking lot of the aparment complex i lived in and noticed that an oncomming car was about to hit me. so i bolt out of the way...and slammed into a parked car XD

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I've had alot of Injuries but I don't know if any of them qualify as funny.

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

Ok fine then, I'll pull out the big guns!!!

About two or three years ago I was walking up the stairs when the ceiling fan hit me in the back of the head knocking me UP the stairs. ^^ (cailing fan obviously not regulation height) =D

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol how does that work? XD
fine then, this is war! XD

i was 12 and was living in the place i am currently in. by this time i was litterally insane, and needed to vent my anger on something so i ask my mother if i can take a sledgehammer and destroy a plastic chair with it. idiotly she said yes and soon i was destroying the cahir on cement on a hot summer day. the first few blows felt good, then i swung the heavy weapon harder. that was when i noticed my right hand felt cold. i looked and found a gash on the back of my hand from a riccoched piece of platic that nearly cut through my entire hand. instead of freaking out, i went and washed it off, then wrapped it in a dirty rag!...the dumb part was showing my mother who freaked out like a hippy finding out about the end of the world!...and ever since then....she does not let me destroy anything with heavy objects XD

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

O.o wow cool!
but unfortunately i have to say my funniest one ever!!

i was ten and my older friends went skating on a half pipe but wouldn't let me cuz i was ten ( they were protective)but after twenty minutes( I am Loving Spell Check Right Now)they gave in and let me go on it , they had to help me get started and all that , but it was really easy for me to keep going . But I eventually gained to much speed and i tried to do a really complicated trick , and .... I over shot the half pipe O.O|||. I landed on my feet rite on the sidewalk near the half pipe and was miraculously unharmed .... then i got hit by a bicyclist who wasn't paying attention and broke my leg and my entire right hand and my left thumb XD

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

hahahaha awww dude that freaking sucks!
but here's another bike incident for ya

i ask a friend if i could check out his bike. after giving me his ok, i asked if i could ride it and he said sure. so i am going around the apartment parking i used to live near and i am speeding around very quickly. and being about 7 years old, i was not accustomed to handle bar brakes so when i tried braking by turning the pedals backwards, nothing happened aaaannnndddd....i sped into a parked car XD good news is that is stopped me in a heartbeat Razz

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

sigh Smile parked cars gods brakes

I once grabbed a knife and tonights the anniversary of the scar ^_^ it still hurts when you poke it T_T

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

ok i guess this lil injury i had was funny, so ill tell u

We were at Walmart and i was about 6 or 7 years old. I was in the lil game area they had and played this game on the gamboy advance sp. It was close to my brothers birthday(Halloween) and my mom called for me, my bro and my baby sis. They ran to her and i asked if i could have more time, but she said no so i walked away from the game and to her. When i turned to the right she had this ugly mask on her head and i screamed, feels backwards and hit my head on the floor and started to cry.

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

lol thats umm... tragic Razz

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

sorry for that scary lil sis...but you gotta admit....pretty epic o.o

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i guess it is, but now i can say that it is funny xD and that was during my 'crybaby' stage so...>.>

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

YOU had a cry baby phase ? O.o||| my whole world is no destroyed >.< hope your happy

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

o.o i smell trouble....-gets a video camera-

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

*cracks knuckles*u need me to remind u that i got out of my crababy stage yey?^_^

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

*gulps * no..... o.o but when will get out of your scary phase o.o

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

my evil phase should last forever and ever <3