Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Blast from the past
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Original Monster Hunter EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
    We have 106 registered users
    The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
    October 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Original Monster Hunter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Original Monster Hunter Empty The Original Monster Hunter Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

the start of the Monster Hunter series, the Original Monster Hunter is a game that tests your knowledge, luck, skill, and tactics. master these and you got this heart pounding game down. you get to meet some of the weirdest and most frightening creatures ever in the Hunting, Gathering, and Capture quest. and when you conqure the monster(s), use their body parts to make some of the most narliest weapons or body armor ever thought of. this game is a challenge to anyone daring to play it. to those who haven't played it, i strongly recommend it. for those who have played it, give me your opinion on it. tell me what you like and what you don't. i'm all up on hearing what others have to say Very Happy Very Happy

2The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 am

skull8266

skull8266
    Admin

I have a cheat disc for my playstation 2... I saw that game on the list of titles. I've never heard of it before or after that though... I may have to get it if i see it around.

3The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

you should check it out brother, it's very addicting o.o ^^

4The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
    Going To Die Posting
    Going To Die Posting

I got a monster hunter for the psp. Most of the games aren't crazy different! They are all very alike with only a few small differences in each. But the underlying theme in each is the same. HUNT MONSTERS! This may be simplistic but it works. And the game can be addicting and at times OVERly difficult. It gets a bit easier when you play with more than one player whih I highly recommend if your a long time player of the game. And playing with others is sometimes the only reasonable way to take down and beat some of the monsters and quests in the game. By killing mosters and progressing through the game the armor and weapon get better and better.
    Overall its not the BEST GAME EVER but it is a good game if you take the time to get into it. And its an excellent time killer.

5The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

aye, good point waffles. but never team up with those new to MH because you might have to "babysit" them...it's a thing best for the experienced and those with good tactical skill

6The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 5:01 am

skull8266

skull8266
    Admin

I love tactical games... I'm not the best at them, but I'd say I'm ok. Makes me feel like I've done something once I've won. =P

7The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 8:29 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

being tactical on MH is great because you get to frustrate huge monsters so much that they go berserk, pummeling you easily! XD

8The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 am

JP3

JP3
    Poster
    Poster

some of the weapons and armor in that game look awesome and sometimes a bit overkill...till you taket he next mission and the creature you gotta kill is twice the size of the last

9The Original Monster Hunter Empty Re: The Original Monster Hunter Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
    Posting Addict
    Posting Addict

oh dude i so know what you mean...when i got my hands on the Rathalos Firesword, i thought i was unbeatable....until i got owned by the next monster hunt mission: The Runaway Diablos lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum