Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Random International songs that ive heard EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Random International songs that ive heard EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Random International songs that ive heard EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Random International songs that ive heard EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Random International songs that ive heard EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Random International songs that ive heard EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Random International songs that ive heard EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Random International songs that ive heard EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random International songs that ive heard EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random International songs that ive heard

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random International songs that ive heard Empty Random International songs that ive heard Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Ok post any song from another country no matter the genre as long as its foriegn because i like music!
even if i have no idea what they are saying

I was introduced to this funny song from india by my old history teacher and it still makes me laugh
Tunak Tunak Tun by Daler Mendi or something like that

yellow bird by the mighty sparrow! it's a calypso my native music. and it's in English... or a least a sort of understandable dialect of English. anyway it's a good song.

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

then i shall listen to the song you just suggested!!! Shocked and i dont care if its in english or not because its sometimes funnier if i cant understand it Cool

ok. then listen to ádàýô ñiçatan ï gúrrë. and judging from the name i promise you won't understand a thing Wink

and here is a Russian song called: кфрссл шзиай диенк

yes my keyboard comes with both English and special characters Very Happy

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I will so check those songs out to!!! cuz i just want to expand my musical horizons Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Because music rocks...Literally Laughing
And my keyboard sucks its just a triangle hole a square hole and a circle hole..And i cant get the circle to fit in the Square! Sad Sad

every day you get stupider and stupider *shakes head* what are we going to do with you!?

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Nah i just start caring less and less intelligence has nothing to do with it. Its hard to keep this place fun with only like 2 or so people so I use randomness to keep things interesting. Dont judge me! or do its your decision affraid

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Woah i thought this was just a gray face i didnt know it did that! affraid affraid affraid
Thats weird but funny at the same time

well waffles i see your point only 3 of us are active members

you
me
twin

and twin hardly posts so it's up to us to keep this place lively! as *drumroll* SUPER WAFFLES and TERRIFIC TODAY! - which sounds kind of stupid >.< - we fight against the evils of boredom!!!

:LOL!:

ok that's a red eye dood drunken
that a rabbit albino
umm......... what's that!? cherry

GET OFF THOSE DRUGS monkey monkey monkey

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

well im trying to get more people but im only one goober! theres only so many people i can yell at!!! Twisted Evil

cherry <---thats so a cherry bomb
Sleep <---me during history
cheers <---someone in desperate need of a hug
study <---guy devouring a book

ok... fear my special characters!!!

Hebrew:
אסידישחעף

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Yes FEAR IT hebrews! and shebrews!

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Actually Loves, Lovehs, and Lovettes, I'm a pretty big fan of Rammstein. They're German (few English songs I THINK, and like, 1 Spanish-ish song.) You should check them out sometime. My fave song by them is called Du Hast. <3 Much Love from the music junkie!!

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

Great! i'll check it out!
ps. life your pic is from a game that i want to play. where can i get it?

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Great, Today! And I'm not sure where you can get it, but I'll look into it and hopefully find you an answer to that. Smile

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

It looks like that girl from tenchu to me Shocked Maybe im wrong...But if im not you could probably pick it up online or at a gamestop or something

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Yeah, Like Waffles said. I'm pretty sure you can get ANYTHING offline. Lolz.

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

No you can get anything online! because the internet is INSANE! and i may have said this already earlier in the chat (im to lazy to check) But if you want to listen to a funny international song! Listen to Tunak Tunak Tun By Daler Mendhi
The beat is good and you gotta hand it to the chubby dude dancin and singing.

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Lmao. Poor dancing and singing chubby dude.. Sad

ScarredShadow

ScarredShadow
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

Daler Mendhi isnt poor. Hes actual quite famous in India for his music. And if you watch the video he seems quite happy singing and dancing.

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Seriously the song is funny and quite catchy! so check it out. Incase you forgot..The song is called Tunak Tunak Tun.

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Tunak is still one of my favorite international songs but I'm looking for some new stuff. So post me ssome stuff to listen to. Really anything from any country I don't care what language its in either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum