Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Classic Rock band? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Classic Rock band?

+6
LifesPuppet
NekoCuppehcake
Banpaia
I'myey
Taylie.Chick
XNekoAngelMcrX
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Favorite Classic Rock band? Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

What's your favorite band?!

Here are mine:

The Beatles
Metallica
Motley Crue
The Who
The Bee-Gees
Ozzy Osbourne
Elivis Presley
Guns N' Roses
Billy Idol
System Of A Down

That's all that I can think of now,
but I'm sure I have lots more!

https://www.facebook.com/LStandsForLawliet?ref=profile

2Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Taylie.Chick

Taylie.Chick
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

I love Metallica! O:
And system of a down.. O:

I especially love "Master of puppet" and "All nightmare long" By Metallica
and "Sugar", "Chop Suey" and "BYOB" by System of a Down.

3Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

well except for metalica and that down one those were all awsome bands

my favs would have to be
Queen
the beatles
Styx
Micheal Jackson
the jackson5
survivor
journey
Bare Naked Ladys (a real band yes)
the rolling stones
Elvis
bannana ramma
R.E.M
thats not all but the first ones that came to mind

4Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:09 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Metallica is quite possibly my favorite band of all time.
System of a Down is pretty sweet to.
Fav song from Metallica: Master of puppets
Fav song from SOAD: Chop suey Twisted Evil

5Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Favorite Classic Rock band? Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 am

NekoCuppehcake

NekoCuppehcake
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

metallica and system of a down are sweet!!
ride the lightning<---is a good album!
and toxicity is like one of my fav songs by system
woo!

6Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

I know this : D
Iz your girlfriend,
remember?
@.@

https://www.facebook.com/LStandsForLawliet?ref=profile

7Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I liked:

The Who
Guns N Roses
Metallica
ACDC
and....more that I can't remember! : )

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

8Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:57 am

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

all i listen to is old rock. so i like alot of it.

posting my bands is a bad idea but ill post all of them...remember this list is imcomplete!!!!

turmion katilot, rage against the machine, Ikimono Gakari, Do As Infinity, stevie ray vaughn, tom petty and the heartbreakers, twisted sister, buddy guy, bb king, as i lay dying, i am ghost, escape the fate, all that remains, a love ends suicide, haste the day, thrice, tool, atreyu, it dies today, august burns red, killswitch engage, rob zombie, senses fail, fall of troy, armor for sleep, property, bullet for my valentine, linkin park, fort minor, DHT, dem franchize boyz, evanescence, everlast, everclear, the game, hinder, seether, jay-z, flobots, juelz santana, lynard skynyrd, ACDC, guns 'n roses, metallica, offspring, phil keaggy, saliva, P.O.D,T.I, eminem, van halen, twiztid, puddle of mud, creed, teck n9ne, blaze ya dead homie, spiderbait, ludacris, birdman, lil wayne,limp bizkit, chiodos, all that remains, shadows fall, led zepplin, alice in chains, stone temple pilots, skillet, rammstein, ichbreacher, foo fighters, nine inch nails, hootie & the blowfish, aerosmith, red hot chili peppers, eagles, eric clapton, rush, hank williams jr., zz top, little feat, garth brooks, theory of a deadman, count zero, the slip, flyleaf, the beatles, static-x, drist, blue oyster cult, oceans spilling over, copeland, beastie boys, eve 6, kid rock, sick puppies, taking back sunday, hawthorne heights, blackfoot, slayer, the used, cartel, anberlin, funeral for a friend, paramore, silverstein, the academy is.., matchbook romance, thursday, just surrender, kimmy eat world, terminal, saosin, over it, sound the alarm, scary kids scaring kids, finch, halifax, AFI, the early november, artic monkeys, audioslave, logan square, quietdrive, the juliana theory, the starting line, fire when ready, smile empty soul, stone sour, staind, YUI, framing hanley, oh no!, 3OH!3, jefferson airplane, dave mathews band, breaking benjamin, story of the year, chevelle, 39 seconds to mars, course of nature, cage9, egypt central, decyfer down, winston audio, silver mountain, relient k, hollywood undead, shwayne, gym class heros, nappy roots, asher roth, the lonely island, gillie da kid,

9Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I like a whole lot of those, I just didn't realize they classified as "Classic Rock". o.o However, i will not sit here today and write an entire list of the ones I like, maybe some other time. : )

10Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 am

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

i can add more eventually...i need to

11Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

The only way I live is music..and it seems you're the same way..if not, rather close. o.O

12Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 am

Mr.Brightside

Mr.Brightside
Poster
Poster

Metallica is not classic rock it is metal the originals were the beatles the rolling stones the doors pink floyd aerosmith and others the debate continues muhahahaha

13Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:02 am

classicpunk4ever

classicpunk4ever
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

my favriote are The Beatles The Rolling Stones The Who The Doors Chuck Berry The Kinks and many more and why is there not a Classic Punk Rock forum?!?! all well favriote classic Punk Rock Bands of mine are The **5* Pistols The Clash The Ramones The Misfits The Circle Jerks Iggy Pop and The Stooges Billy Idol and many many more

14Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

wow hiei most of the bands u posted dont seem like classic rock bands in fact most of them seem more new age rock but idk

15Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Ozzy Ozbourne for the win!!!

16Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

JOURNEY JOURNEY JOURNEY!!! the band so great you have to say it thrice XP Poison ( especially Fire & Ice , Flesh and Blood , Every Rose has its thorn , You can Look but you cant touch, and rolling stone, or pretty mush all thier songs) ummm other than that I LIKE THE OLD DAYS OF ROCK

17Favorite Classic Rock band? Empty Re: Favorite Classic Rock band? Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:45 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Rush. Any band with a one armed drummer that is good earns my vote. No joke this guy can play drums better than a most normal drummers. If you don't believe me then LOOK it up! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum