Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page)

+4
Gelar
skull8266
LordWaffles
Twinz
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 am

Twinz

Twinz
Kingdom International Head Of Forums

It's Gonna Be Epic!!

Current Maps: 5
Current Items:
Current Monsters: 2
Current Spells: 2

Kingdom Warz is Kingdoms own MMORPG.
It's made by gamers, for gamers, most games are owned by some rich tycoon, who hires people to work on it, those people are just in it for the money, we're in it for the game. That's why it WILL work.

In Beta Testing:

King
Today

Features:
Guilds
Trade System
PvP(player vs player fighting)
Chat
Buy special items with your powerpoints

http://www.kingdomf.com

2It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm

i made edits. it gonna be more epic!

maps=8 (were still working on 3 of them)
items=28
monsters=10
spells=14

more being made! i'm working on a download package that will allow you to play the game. server is down sometimes but we're working out the bugs Very Happy

it's gonna work and unlike most game it actually will be 100% free (becuase it would be illegal for an 11 year old to recieve profits Wink ) no unfair advantages to those who can afford it! we're on a mission to bring down the system! put gamers first and and money second!!!

3It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 pm

yahoo! i'm lvl 160 on KWarz and i didn't spend a dime that's the power of a by gamers for gamers role play game! hey it's a BGFGRPG there are very few of them out there and there are even fewer non-profit BGFGRPGs but KWarz is one of the few!

B=by
G=gamers
F=for
G=gamers
R=role (i like eating bread roles Very Happy
P=play
G=game

4It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 am

Twinz

Twinz

Guys today made monsters with max exp so he doesn't count

5It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 pm

ok some are really powerful but the majority are newb or there about. your just jealous that i'm leveling faster than you Razz Razz Razz

6It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 am

Twinz

Twinz

no comment...

7It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 am

exactly Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz feel the wrath of my tung!

BTW: is there anywhere on the forum that compiles c++? i want to see what my programs do!

8It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Twinz

Twinz

I have a c++ compiler

9It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:44 pm

yeah me 2 but always crashes. i've got dev-c++ i can't find a better one. can you?
dev wont run any of my apps! Mad Sad

10It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I have no idea what you 2 are talking about but i so wanna play when this bad boy hits the fan Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

11It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 am

look up c++ tutorials on you tube watch a few and message twin and i your code THEN you might get a cushy job sitting home in front your computer typing, eating cookies and earning 6figers!!!

pretty much what your doing now... plus a 6figer salary throne in. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

Anything that's free for gamers is a good thing as long as it isn't junk. The money-hungary web-game makers today seem to be spending more time worrying about their profit rather then the effort put into making a great game and listening to what the players think needs to be changed. It seems everyone thinks graphics make a great game but that is far from the truth... True, graphics do HELP make a great game but it's the underlying game-play that truely makes it great not just another "pretty-face". If a game continues updating in accordance with what the majority of it's game players feel should be fixed or out-right changed... then eventually it will be a good or even great game... But it seems that most games are given-up on after they are "finished".

Well, that's my little rant about web games... do with it what you will.

13It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:07 am

yeah i agree!... what are we talking about?

14It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

In short - That you need to keep working. ^^

15It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:51 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Waffles still wants to know when i can play it already!

16It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty kingdom Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 am

Gelar

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

To preach the True Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God (Mark 16:15) with emphasis on Watching & Warning (Matt.24:42-Ezek.33). Matthew 24:14, is NOT written as the commission to be carried out by all church eras. The prophecy was provided by Christ as a prophetic SIGN for God’s people indicating that His 2nd coming and the restoration of the Kingdom of God on earth would BE VERY NEAR when fulfilled.

http://www.christisknocking.net/?page_id=2541

17It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

What... are.. you... talking about?!?

18It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:29 am

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

uhh...gelar...wth r u talking about?!?!

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

19It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Gelar, Who exactly are you and why did you post that here in this subject of our forums..? I realize that you...express your religion rather openly, but I'm sure you could've found a different place here in our forums to do that.. Besides, We all have our opinions on religion, but since it's a rather touchy subject and we all may not believe the same thing, I ask that you don't try to 'force' people into believing what you believe, as we're all always going to have a differential opinion on the matter. If you'd like, we could make a religion tab somewhere on our amazing forums and you can discuss as much as you wish, as others wont be forced to click to read one thing and come see something else that may or may not offend them. This is not a rant, this is merely a civil request. Smile Much <3 Everyone.

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

20It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:59 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

...I like to rant... >.>''

21It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 am

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i like to nagg at people like im their mom ^_^ its fun :3

22It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I can see the fun in that. :3

23It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:29 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

i like eatin cerial when i wake up while listening to loud music. If i dont it takes me a lot longer to wake up. i have a lot of odd lil habits like that! Shocked quit judging me you judgy lil judgers! lol i have no idea what im even talking about Very Happy and this smiley is WAY to smiley...i think its on drugs...

24It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Lmao Waffles. I didn't judge you, that kinda sounds like me, Silly. I jam out to reeeeally loud Rammstein on my iPod while I walk out the door, eating a granola bar. (Yum <3)

25It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Empty Re: It's Gonna Be Epic(Stats Page) Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

(when my parents learn to start buying green apples for me)i would wake up and listen to jazz music on my ipod and eat a green apple while watching tv or being on the comp

and hey do u like my new avatar i drew it mehself ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum