Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it

+4
LifesPuppet
Andrea3946
Banpaia
LordWaffles
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I dont know about everyone else but I like to read
I know shocking isnt it well TO BAD! so i guess talk about your favorite books you've read and stuff idc what it is it can be dr suess for all i care
And give me some recomendations on what i should start reading after i finish the series im on
Shocked Cool Shocked

2BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:58 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Anyone read the Sword of truth series?Its pretty good and i would highly recommend it.
I'm on book 12...Ok 13 if you count the prequel they added.Its the last book and I can't wait to finish it and at the same time i don't because its a good series and i like reading it so it kinda sucks thats its coming to an end.

TWILIGHT!!! i wizzed through twilight (first book) and new moon (second book) and i'll soon get eclipse (third book) YES!!

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Not to diss but i was never really a fan of twilight
I was gonna but then i got way to popular and every single person i knew was like obseesed with it and that kinda ruined it for me
Ive gotten a lot of crap for shunning twilight but i could really care less what other people think

5BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

ive started reading a series called the vampire chronicles...its good so far.

6BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 am

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

im reading this series called house of night its reaaaaaaallllyyyyy good! me and my older sis r reading it. the first book is called marked. its about vampires (of course) but theres one of the books that today shouldnt read o.o and im on the 5th book i think, i forgot

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Sato i checked out that vampire chronicles series and its pretty good so far

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Since I posted that stuff about the vamp chronicles I've completely finished the series that includes all the offshoot books that explain the background of most of the supporting cast throughout the series. Roughly 20+ books. continued to read a few of anne rices other books like Violin which I'm currently reading.

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Someoneee needs a life, Waddles. (:

10BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I have a fine life thank you Razz Books just happen to be a small part of it. And 20 books may sound like a lot but I read fast took me about 3 months total? And it was only a thing to do when I had nothing better to do

11BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

No worries. I read a lot, as well. (:

12BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Very Happy im reading the chronicles of narnia and so far .... i like it Very Happy

13BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Half goats, Half bulls, Half horses...Beastiality must be popular in narnia...lol haven't read them but heard they're good

14BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I took Andrea's advice, and now I am reading the House of Night series. Currently, I'm on "Marked", which is the first, and so far, it's pretty good.

*Warning*: It's really good, but it's definitely a teenager book. Suggestive themes and all that nonsense.

15BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Gotta love those suggestive themes! Don't let the book corrupt you Sammi xD

16BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

with a name like Ms Murder how could a book corupt her ?

17BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:51 pm

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

There was a series I was reading.. but I'm not sure the series had a name itself.

I believe it's three books which sucks cuz I only got to read the first two.. Shiver and Linger. Vampire/werewolf series but it's cool... the 'werewolf' people turn into full-on wolves during the winter.. (Or really cold times) other than that, they go on as normal people with heightened senses... Really good books.. finished them way too fast Sad

Might go back and reread them.. The library didn't have the third book at the time.. Will look for that one too..

18BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 pm

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

a good series was the sabriel series, one of my favorites. sabriel, libriel, abhorsen (pre sure those are spelt wrong) but!!! one of the best series ive ever read, highly suggest it if you are into mith fantasy type stuff.

19BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 am

skull- what's the third one called? i want to read the series too Surprised

i'm reading the dune series. it's really good and has a very long description so just wiki it.
the series and related littérateur is a total of 21 books!

20BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Got bored and read the dune series about 3 years back. Its not for everyone and can get a little dry but overall I liked it

21BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Im reading The Dead Zone by Stephen King, I found it boring at first but now its getting better

22BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Empty Re: BOOKS...yes i said books deal with it Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 am

i'm reading the host. i prefer it to the twilight series which i read a year ago.

P.S: it's Sabriel (The Abhorsen Trilogy)

P.S: i prefer my links to be light blue.... not purple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum