Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best game for playstation 2?? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best game for playstation 2??

+9
hiei151
Yamatheasiankid
dreamwinder
Mustache
Banpaia
Andrea3946
LifesPuppet
XNekoAngelMcrX
skull8266
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Best game for playstation 2?? Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

[b] What's the best game out for the ps2? And why do you think that w/e your choice is...is the best?

2Best game for playstation 2?? Empty KH Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

In my opinion,
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and RE: Chain of Memories.

I think they are because...
Well,
they're the best game that Disney has every co-created.
Hah

https://www.facebook.com/LStandsForLawliet?ref=profile

3Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:11 pm

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

Well, personally I play 007 nightfire Alot, mainly because it's the only first-person shooter that is split-screen multi-player that you can have computer controlled bots on that i can find at least.. Doesn't really make it the best game but it's fun

4Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Well,
that game seems fun,
but I wouldn't play it.

I'm not to into shooter games.
If anything,
I would reccomend the Legend of Zelda series,
but sadly,
it isn't for the PS2.

https://www.facebook.com/LStandsForLawliet?ref=profile

5Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:54 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

(They should've totally made the LoZ retrospective compatible with the PS2! >.<) So..since i've rarely played the PS2 (I've always been more of a fan with the Nintendo based consoles) I don't have much of an opinion on this matter. But, I will have to agree with Mcr, on the whole KH 12 and Chain of Memories. I have played those and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed those. Another one I have played (and actually kinda enjoyed O.o, don't laugh or like, flame me for this) is Dragon Ball Z. They were pretty fun if you have a competitive person (like my cousin Ricky) who is older than you, yet claims that you cheat (and makes a big deal out of it, thus calling multiple rematches, all ending the same way.) when you use an epic combo move to KO him beyond belief...and consecutively keep doing it until he gives up the rematches XD. However, then he'll tell everyone you cheat and you're always cheap with your moves, then no one will play with you, so be warned! Razz

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

6Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 am

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

lol i've played dragon ball z games too and they we're kinda fun and i also agree with mcr about the KH games i LUV ALL of teh kh games and im trying to finish KH chain of mem for ps2 i've beaten it on the game boy and so have my lil bro we used to battle each other to c whos 'sora' is better and he's won most of teh time >.> oh well...but so far KH chain of memories ish very fun and very challenging u have to use cards to attack the heartless and u have to refill if ur out of cards. to me i say its fun ^^

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

7Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Best game for the ps2 huh... id have to say God of war 1 and 2.
Over the top action, Brutal finishers, Interesting spin on Greek Mythology.
Whats not to like study

8Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:11 am

Mustache

Mustache
Poster
Poster

My favorite game for the PS2 has to be...Okami. Clearly the most over looked title in possibly gaming history, blame RE4 for that.^^ Anyway, If you're looking for a LoZ on the PS2 look no further. It's a great action adventure title with a good story, a set amount of difficulty and more easter eggs then you care to find.^^

I'm also a large fan of KH series, Birth by Sleep is currently the most anticipated game in my quota. I enjoyed the Budaki DBZ games, although not one of my favorite fighters. I consider myself extremely good at the Tekken series.

9Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

I had god of war 1 for awhile... awesome game, sold it when i finished it XD

10Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:45 pm

dreamwinder

dreamwinder
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

hrmm best game im not sure i have a fav but for raceing i liked the need for speed most wanted that game rocks. if you like bejeweled you like puzzle quest thats addicting very>

11Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

i remember playin ff 10 a lot
its a good game in my opinion
i liked the story and the gameplay was good and as for graphics they were real good at the time anyway idk how well they look now compared to the next gen consoles

12Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:59 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I totally agree with 'Stache. ...Or is it that he agrees with me? o.O

13Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:54 am

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

any final fantasy game and kingdom hearts games...

14Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 am

Limen

Limen
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

any kingdom hearts game or the Sims 2.

15Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Now I agree with hiei and Limen xD

16Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:05 am

Mr.Brightside

Mr.Brightside
Poster
Poster

tony hawk american wasteland but once again a limen buddy of mine has to own me that meanie bounce

17Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

God of war 1 and 2 had a lot of gorey action which was cool but i beat they way to quickly.
Kh 1,2 and Re:chain of memories are all great games and i got a lot of play time out of them and i still do.
Dbz...Oh the arguements that followed most of the matches are worth it.
I wasn't expecting much from okami but i really did enjoy it the art style is colorful and unique and the gameplay is lots of fun.
I play just about all final fantasy games so obviously i enjoy them.
And a game i liked to just kick back and play and really just blow some steam while playing had to be the GTA series.

18Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

I know whats the best laughing scene EVAR!!! is >.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8-e-C4Uy0

19Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

I had Grand Theft Auto III but... I either lost it or it got stolen... but I have GTA 4 now!! (on x-box 360) soo... haha sony fans!! =P

20Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:58 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Your proud cause you getta see earth worm jim?

21Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:06 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

???!? what?? lol

22Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Just as i thought ^^

/forthewin

23Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

O.o noremac <--- oddest person I semi-sorta-kinda-slightly know =D

24Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:09 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

O.o you think you know me...you shall soon find out how wrong you are >Very Happy

25Best game for playstation 2?? Empty Re: Best game for playstation 2?? Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 am

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

I know more about you than you think I do!! >=D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum