Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Blast from the past
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Project Gotham Racing 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
    We have 106 registered users
    The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Gotham Racing 3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project Gotham Racing 3 Empty Project Gotham Racing 3 Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:20 am

skull8266

skull8266
    Admin

This game is freakin amazing... The graphics are great. The cars DO handle differently from each other which makes the game more interesting by letting you choose different cars to do different races in. It is very realistic, by that I mean.. you can't go around a sharp turn at 170mph and if you bump into something it's gonna slow you down not speed you up as in some other raceing games. Precision driving is what will let you win in this game. It took me a little while to get used to because I have only played the arcade style racing games before this... it actually made me mad when I first started raceing with this because I would lose so badly. lmao. I got the hang of it though and since then it has become pretty much my favorite game on the x-box 360 that I have in my erm... limited collection. It's got a split-screen multiplayer which is nice since I don't have x-box live. The "campaign" in this game I havn't fnished but from what I have played, it's really good.. nothing feels too repetitive... Also has plenty of different race modes... The classic "timed lap".. another where you have to go from 0-?? in a certain length of track, usually with a turn or two in there... one-on-one... another where you need to go in-between cones to earn points to win..And these are just what I've played in the campaign... in multiplayer they have a match where you have to run over cones, who-ever hits the most cones win... this is a fun match since it has an open world style, one for each city... Very nice game, I'd say get it for any raceing fan.

Last edited by skull8266 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

2Project Gotham Racing 3 Empty Re: Project Gotham Racing 3 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
    Admin

i've never played it, i don't even own an X-Box 360 XD
    ~Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

3Project Gotham Racing 3 Empty Re: Project Gotham Racing 3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
    Going To Die Posting
    Going To Die Posting

Love that game! best racing game ive played in a long while. I thought it was gonna bore me but I WAS WRONG! if you havent played it then your missing out!
    What are you still doing here reading this? GO PLAY IT!

4Project Gotham Racing 3 Empty Re: Project Gotham Racing 3 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:03 am

skull8266

skull8266
    Admin

Even waffles agrees XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]