Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guitar Hero: World Tour EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guitar Hero: World Tour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Guitar Hero: World Tour Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:28 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Alrighty!! This topic is about Guitar Hero: World Tour for the Wii (No duh? : P) Anyway, in this topic you can review, talk about, comment, here's the catch, Constructive Criticism. If you have any questions as to what that is, PM me, and i'll be more than happy to answer you. I do, however, have a few rules for this.

* No Flaming other posts, people, or the game. (Back to the Constructive criticism thing)
* No spamming things such as letters, numbers, symbols, or smileys, etc.
* If it's a questionable post (rather or not it'll be allowed) then that generally means don't post it. However, you're more than welcome to PM it to me for approval. Smile
* Last but most certainly not least.....Have Fun!! : )

~.Sammi-Star *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

2Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:54 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Alright, so this is my review on Guitar Hero: World Tour for the Wii.
When I had originally bought the game, I bought the complete band set (Yeah, big chunk of my paycheck >.<), so therefore this review is going to be based on having drums, microphone, guitar/bass, and the actual game itself. So here goes...

**Guitar (also known as Lead Guitar)** - Okay, so overall, I'd prefer this over Bass anyday. Between the hardcore expert guitar rifts all the way down to the regular playing on Medium, how exactly can you go wrong playing lead?? If you ever find yourself in a point in your life where you're totally bored with Expert level anything (believe me, i've been there), then go online and find the cheats, get the one for "HyperGuitar", crank it up to 5, then you'll have yourself a challenge. (Note: The cheats are indeed intended for in-game use, considering that there is an "Enter Cheat" section located in the "Options" menu) Overall, Guitar is the best thing to play (Keep in mind these are indeed just my opinions.)

**Bass (Also known as...well, Bass Guitar)** - Alright, Bass Guitar! Although I mentioned earlier not preferring Bass over Guitar, that doesn't mean that I didn't thoroughly enjoy playing Bass. Between the pretty chill bass rifts (such as in the song, "You're gonna say Yeah! by: The Hush Puppies") on Expert , and regular bass playing on Medium, Bass is the ultimate people who are either shy, or don't like to play out and/or pwn the floor. Bass is my second choice, if per se, Lead Guitar wasn't available.

**Drums ("I wanna bang on the drums all day!!")** - Ahh drums, ya gotta love them. The beat of the song, the rhythm, we've got the beat!! (Yeah, cheesy referral to another song, that isn't in the game) Everything from the tricky hardcore rhythms all the way down to the random point in some songs where you can just hit any/every note you wish for a brief period of time, the Drums seem to be a crowd favorite.

**Microphone (Yeah, for those of us who like the sound of our voices.)** - Singing..another thing that I actually kinda favored. Between singing through the super-fast parts and singing some pretty cool songs, all the way down to just humming the note if you couldn't sing that fast, being the Singer seemed to be another crowd pleaser. So, practice your scales and get ready to rock the microphone, cause the Microphone rocks face!!

**The Game Itself!! (Yeah, i'm finally there)** - Alright, so overall I thought the game was pretty hardcore. The songs they chose were pretty chill, and the overall game play rocked face! Another thing about the game that totally rocked face was some of the junk you could put on your character! I made mine rock some serious face. I only saw room for improvement in a few places. For example, although I understand that this was the Wii, the graphics could've been a little better, and perhaps a little more...realistic? I mean, seriously. Take a good look at the potential that GH:WT has, then look at the graphics. Another problem I saw was the Calibrating Lag process. Those of you who don't know what I mean, it's when you have a slight "lag time" between when you do something with the controller/guitar/drum set and when it actually gets registered into the Wii as an action. I tried this process multiple times, because I had some serious lag between the guitar commands and when they were being registered. Although it got a little bit better, it still caused me to miss some of the notes in songs on Expert and such. Other than that, it's a pretty ace game.

**Closing Remarks! (Please hold your applause of it being over until after I leave the topic Razz)** - Alright, so overall this game rocked face. The game play was super chill and the controllers were ace! I definitely give this game 9 stars (out of 10). (Side Note: This is a really good family game, and if you buy the complete band set, you have one more slot to play something else. You can easily buy another guitar and make it fun, just make sure you have four Wii remotes, because each instrument requires one.)

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

3Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Guitar Hero: World Tour Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

i like world tour!!!
im not that good at the drums
and as for lead and bass guitar i can only play on hard lol
but i rock on the mic!
Fav songs on GHWT: B.Y.O.B, Scream Aim Fire, Crazy Train, Beautiful Disastor, Obstacle 1, Beat it, and a few others whos names i cant remember...
9 outa 10 me jocolor

4Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Lol, I like Crazy Train, Hey Man Nice Shot, Obstacle 1, Beat it, Hotel California, Misery Business, (OooOh!) Mr. Crowley, and a whole lot more that I can't seem to remember at the moment!! : )

5Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

theres this spanish song on there that i found that i really like to sing recently lol
forgot the name though...i think it starts with a N though

6Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Lol! I'm glad you can sing the spanish song, I had to hum the tone cause I couldn't speak it well enough or fast enough for it to count. : P

7Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 am

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

ugh. i play expert on guitar and bass and hard/expert on drums.

and i usually get above 93% on every song on guitar

8Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

I can play expert on Guitar/Bass...I just suck at drums, there's no way around that. XD

9Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

I can play some songs on expert on the guitar but there is one song that i just cant beat!!!
Satch Boogie By Joe Satriani
that song is INSANE!

10Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:01 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

OMG! I couldn't beat that one on expert either! T.T
I feel so...beginner >.<

11Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 am

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

i 4 starred that song...

12Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:12 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Yeah, well, I suck. XD
Jeez Hiei, no need to brag! XD

13Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

My friend lordwaffles can almost gold star it!
its like hes injecting monster straight into his blood stream or something!
gahhh that song is evil Sad
affraid affraid affraid

14Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:42 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Anyone who can do extremely well on that song has to be doing something XD (And No, don't even start with the whole "Just hardcore practicing" junk, that's not-believeable.) And No, it's not just skill either XD

15Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

To even complete that song i need to either grow another arm!
or get a pet spider to run up n down the neck of the guitar and help me press the notes!
thats all i can think of to help!

16Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:47 am

hiei151

hiei151
Poster
Poster

ha! 5 starred it today

17Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Hiei, stop bragging!! Jeebuz man, You're making me feel like junk XD

18Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Well i guess that means Hiei has a third arm or somethin
Either that or hes being possesed by Jimi Hendrix
afro

19Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Lmao Yama!!! Both of those are very good possibilities... : P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum