Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The good the bad and the ugly... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

The good the bad and the ugly...

+6
Noremac64
Twinz
LifesPuppet
I'myey
dreamwinder
~J3R3MY~[ProHolland]
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The good the bad and the ugly... Empty The good the bad and the ugly... Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 am

~J3R3MY~[ProHolland]

NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

[i]ok so basically im going to give u a list of the games that i think are best for computer gaming.

Combat Arms- EXCELLENT gameplay if you have a good graphics card. its a fast-pace game with only a few bugs. Its a FPS free online game. and u dont have to worry about EURO's messing up the game with hacks because the EURO's play on a different server.

Runes of Magic- INCREDIBLE mmorpg. it has WoW graphics with great interaction. you can only play as a human [humanoid] tho but you can play as 2 classes when you reach lvl 10. AND its FREEEEEEE!!!

Cabal- Its free with good graphics but the game is WAY to repetitive. my freind said that it gets more interesting after lvl 50 -.- but im not gonna waste 2weeks of my like just to get to lvl 50! lvl cap is 150... but good game if you dont have a life.

Well thats all for my post on downloadable pc-games. Thanks. Buh BYE!

http://myspace.com/futuremasterchief

2The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm

dreamwinder

dreamwinder
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i agree with runes of magic is and by all means incredible i recommend that one and i have pro to thank for getting me started on it

3The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:38 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

wow those games all sound really cool but i recomend freaky creatures its fairly bug free and has ok graphics i recomend it to any one who likes building monsters , and roblox its like a world of legos and stuff with hundreds of games and stuff but it has few bugs and has bad lag on some games and chats other than that i got nothing

4The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:55 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Those sound like...i'd be totally horrible at them Smile

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

5The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 pm

dreamwinder

dreamwinder
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

nah i think you would do fine

6The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am

Gal6
Gods of time (you know about that)
Travian
Evony

they are in order of how uber they are.

7The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Twinz

Twinz
Kingdom International Head Of Forums
Kingdom International Head Of Forums

thank you very much

http://www.kingdomf.com

8The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:54 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

ooh ooh i know i know OBLIVION the reason for my life for those two fun months ^_^( not really but i did suffer serious withdrawal from it when i went to my moms house ) it has amazing graphics( if you set it on high but it goes slow thats why i had a laptop for it ^_^) and Sid miers pirates for those who like bieng a pirate and getting the girl and avenging your family (all great elements for a game )also try siege of avalon , it has 2D graphics wich are pretty bad ( i suggest X-ray mode )but it has a great story and the quest for the different classes rule ( i liked the ranger class the best mostly for the stealth and using a bow , but the mages get awesome spells and the fighters get huge attack power )and it takes place in several different worlds. SO play these games and be enlightened ( from a social life just kidding )in gaming and stories thankyou and good night!

9The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Gods of time T^T

May she rest in peace I loved her like she was the son I never had

10The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

since when is Gods of Time a girl ? i always thought it was... well an it O.o

11The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

I know its from the female end of the stick -.^

12The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Gods of Time would still be a really good game if the maker were to add more updates...but since not...

13The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

tottaly

14The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:16 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

only natural now that it just flops around like a fish outta water o.o

15The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:19 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Eh GoT cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything >.>

16The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

i remember someone called the Big Bacon one attacked me outta nowhere on Got....and for over 5 months, i plotted my revenge Razz

and i got him back ^_^

17The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Back in my day I got banned once! just once!

18The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

and they really need to fix the automatic admit o.o

i was muted once for saying a clean, legit, sentence o.o

19The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Grape >.> I constantly get muted for the wonderful word of grape...

20The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

and how do you pull that off?

21The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Using my wits I am thinking that if the letters form a word they have on the auto mute list it mutes you (For example the last for letters of grape is on that list)

22The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

hmmm...interesting o.o

23The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:36 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Anyways...~gets a neighbor hood blaster and starts blasting music outside GoT house~

24The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

oh...that is not gonna turn out well o.o

25The good the bad and the ugly... Empty Re: The good the bad and the ugly... Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 am

Noremac64

Noremac64
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

Wrong House ^^''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next