Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club

+4
XNekoAngelMcrX
I'myey
Andrea3946
LordWaffles
8 posters

Do you like waffles! Yea we like waffles! So are you a fan or hater OR indiffernent?!

Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty70%Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty 70% [ 7 ]
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty0%Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty30%Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

A few other mods and admins have fanclubs so why not make one for myself? But this is also a club for haters! So if you have something nice to say then post it here. If you have something you don't like about me feel free to post that to. I'll just take it as a little constructive feed back.

2Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 am

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

*huggles waffles*who wouldnt luv this silly lil thing of epicness X3

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

3Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:04 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

umm me . i think he's random ... TOOO random ( if there is such a thing). but all in all i like him ok

4Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

If my tear ducts hadn't been replaced with syrup I would be crying tears of joy right now lol! lol!
elephant fear the elephant...for his name is Mr.trunkers!

5Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Well.... I love LordWaffles. Literally :]

https://www.facebook.com/LStandsForLawliet?ref=profile

6Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 am

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Who could hate you waffles? Thats a retorrical question as I know quite a few people dislike you. But screw them right? You've been a major positive figure in my life since I've arived here in the states its hard not to be a friend. Keep up the good work lol
And so this post doesn't sound to serious I will end it on a weird note.

Break the CABBAGE! (inside joke)

7Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Waffles! Wtf kinda question is this?!? Anyone who DOESN'T like you isn't worthy enough to post here! I'm definitely Pro-Waffles. Razz NO ONE in there correct (or Incorrect, for that matter) could hate you without being totally and inexcusably messed up!

8Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

-Feels jelous that I don't know this inside joke >.>- Anyways! See, why did you make this topic? Who DOESN'T like you, Ry... I mean LordWaffles. o.o... Anyways, yeah! Very Happy Love you ^-^ (Literally)

9Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

PsykoBen

PsykoBen
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

WAFFLES! you're a extremely weird crazy disturbing awkward ecentric GOOBER!....and i wouldnt have it any other way lol you put a crazy but well needed spin on the school day and it just wouldnt be the same messin with glamzi with out ya. BREAK SOME CABBAGE! wooo!

10Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:18 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

What's with the cabbage thing! D:<

11Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

QUIT BREAKIN CABBAGE BRAIN DAMAGE lmao good times good times.

12Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

who doesn't like waffles , the food or the person , ? and who in there right minds would want to break a poor defenseless little cabbage ?

13Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Kinergy_Kaitlyn

Kinergy_Kaitlyn
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

WooT gO! waFFleZ! lol and i dunno what the whole "break the cabbage" thing is about but it has something to do with wafflez and his group of friends at his school and one of his teachers

14Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Unless your a brain damage (also an inside joke) then you dun need to know what "break the cabbage" means lol And thanks for all the posts n what not.

15Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

But I'll give you a hint its got something to do with the song Drop the world by lil wayne. See if you can find it lmao

16Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Got bored and read my old fan/hater topic. Those were good times. If any of you still get on hit me up in my inbox or something

17Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 am

i'm not sure, your just out there.
monkey the crack bird will eat you sausages!

18Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Empty Re: Lordwaffles Fan/Hater club Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Ain't nothing wrong with being out there in my book...(mental note to self WRITE BOOK) And that crack bird don't got NOTHIN on me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum