Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see no reason why this should be the first EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

I see no reason why this should be the first

+2
LordWaffles
I'myey
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

I see absolutely no idea why I'm the first to write in this topic but i will : My favorite piece of literature would be the monkeys paw , even though the authors name escapes me , it is a great story and i like the end part if you don't know what i mean try reading it its a good read XP

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Its a good story and the eneding was good. It leaves it up to the reader to imagine what would happen next.

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

totally but which version do you like better the more modern versions ( stories that have amulets LIKE the paw that grant three wishes) or the older one ( which was hugely original)?

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

My favorite has to be the original. Ofcourse when there is something great there are bound to be imitators and knock offs. And while the others may be good to they aren't as good as the original

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

totally but whats your favorite piece of literature ( this is a question asked by some one who can't even spell literature with out spell check T_T)

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

hmm.. Wow. Don't wanna sound lame, but I liked the Twilight series. Razz Hmm... Oh, and Lord of The Flies was something I read.. It's kinda good. I hated it at first, though, to be honest..

Twinz

Twinz
Kingdom International Head Of Forums
Kingdom International Head Of Forums

my favorite book is..... ummm... The Gamage Cup, lol, i don't read much

http://www.kingdomf.com

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

nice twinz XD. but i guess( dang spelled that wrong on the biggest test of the year) my favorite book is the last Olympian only book i've ever considered to read twice Razz

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

*gasps*YEY READS?!?! lol jk, and i like the twilight series and the House of Night series i wish the last book would hurry up and come out soon T-T

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

skull8266

skull8266
Admin

Favorite book I've read and can remember the title to is.... The Maltese Falcon. =P

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

:O i love that movie and yes andy even they it may not seem like it i have read and plan to read again ^_^

Andrea3946

Andrea3946
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

*hug yey and pats his head*thats good yey!

http://iceyvampire.deviantart.com/

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

wooh im good for once

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Just finished the 13 part book series the Legend of the Seeker. Kinda wish it had more books but what are you gonna do. And I'm currently on book six of the Vampire Chronicles series. Really like these books to and these vampires don't sparkle lol pig

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

lol , but i like the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series cause there awesome

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Haven't read the percy jackson series yet.
Seems recently I've been reading books that are REALLY DESCRIPTIVE. Like with the legend of the seeker books and the vampire chronicles. Both are good series's in there own right but some people lose interest because they need lots of action. Now both series have plenty of action but also both have a good deal of detail

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

WOOH! details my favorite part of books Razz oh yeah I've been trying to read the umm.... chronicles of Narnia and Phillip Pullman's the Dark Materials series ( the golden compass, the subtle knife , and the amber spy glass)are really good if you have the time to read them Razz

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Maybe I like vampires who sparkle cause they catch my ADD attention! @.@

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

They look like they were mauled by a glitter monster. lol

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

:O hey don't joke about glitter monsters they attacked my friend and he was all wish-haw and he was covered in glitter for two days O.o

is there a stink monster because a lot of my class has been attacked by that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum