Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are listening to RIGHT now

+13
DarkProxy
JP3
Yamatheasiankid
Dark_Marionette
Kinergy_Kaitlyn
PsykoBen
LifesPuppet
XNekoAngelMcrX
I'myey
Blaze the Black Inferno
Banpaia
skull8266
LordWaffles
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 13]

151What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue May 18, 2010 12:58 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to the four Disturbed albums: Sickness, Believe, 10,000 fists, and Indestructible

152What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue May 18, 2010 1:24 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Thats a good line-up of disturbed. Indestructible is my current favorite.
I'm listening to some spice 1 and more immortal technique.

153What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

wooh disturbed rules ^_^ listening to don't trust me Razz

154What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue May 18, 2010 7:00 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Listening to alot of kid cudi today! Pursuit of happiness for the win!!!

155What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 19, 2010 12:55 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

gonna listen to some more Slipknot...i need to feel the evil

156What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed May 19, 2010 11:48 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

rain king by counting crows

157What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 20, 2010 1:12 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to megadeth: trust

158What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

east coast anthem : Good Carlotte

159What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

2 freakz and a banjo named steve! best indie band EVA!

160What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Classified by breathe carolina

161What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Both of those are good bands. Another good song by breathe carolina is With or without you

162What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 21, 2010 1:35 am

Blaze the Black Inferno

Blaze the Black Inferno
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

listening to shadows fall: still i rise

163What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana! I've been on a Nirvana trip lately not to sure why but its good music. Really takes me back ya know? well if you don't who cares!

164What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 28, 2010 1:29 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Not meant for me by Static X. Yes this is metal but I highly recommend this song even to those who don't like the genre. Its sound and lyrics have a weird but unique quality that I very much like. And if you listen to that then check out Forsaken. Its by KoRn but through some legal mumbo jumbo is sung by Disturbed. Theres a reason for that but I don't feel like discussing it at the moment. BUT! if you find yourself wanting to talk about it then drop me a message and I'll invite you to my group forum.

Last edited by LordWaffles on Sat May 29, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

165What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Listening to Forsaken by KORN from the queen of the damned movie. And I'm about to check out the disturbed version.

166What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

CRAZY TRAIN! gotta love some ozzy
and also some dragula by rob zombie

167What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 am

JP3

JP3
Poster
Poster

got me some sepuclura on right now (may have spelled that wrong)and ive been listening to some eminem and job for a cowboy

168What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Mmm.. Got a band I want you guys to check out (That is, of course, if you trust my taste in Music.)

It's hardcore, I should say as fair warning. Some of their messages are a bit...Morbid. (Hey, I like 'em, after all. ;D) but the band I want you guys to check out (Especially Waffles, and Satoshi, since I think they'd be more likely to like it.) the band is called Scary Kids Scaring Kids.

As I sit here, going through their album that I own, (I own their self-titled album, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, released in 2007.) and Look for a song to recommend to you guys, I think their song “My Darkest Hour” would be good to start out on.. And if you want a softer-core song, then try their song “Watch Me Bleed” (That song, honestly, makes me cry.. He almost cries singing it, If you listen, his voice breaks when he’s singing the second chorus, I believe it is?) Anywho, Just a thought. I really like this band. I’ve been listening to them for quite a while. Unfortunately, this band broke up this year. :’( But, the music they already released is amazingly awesome, in my opinion. Thanks for listening, though! ;D

Much <3 from "Teh" Sammi-Starr!

169What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 am

DarkProxy

DarkProxy
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

I wouldn't call them "hardcore" but they are a good band. Can't remember my favorite song by them but I used to listen to them alot.
At the moment I got me some Breathe carolina, BMTH, and Whitechapel (now if you want hardcore check out possesion by whitechapel).

170What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:34 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

i like the softer music cuz hardcore is to...... scary O.o but its all bout perception Razz so im listening to ROONEY

171What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 am

Hedran

Hedran
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

It's hard to say what I'm listening to right now, except for Prodigy and Aphex Twin. I have to admit some of Aphex's songs are quite... chaotic.
I also listen to a lot of independent music, mostly instrumental. Sometimes from games or movies.
One of the best movie songs I know (no it's not "Requiem for a Dream" Theme) is the "Master and Margaret" Theme, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's from Russian series based on (one of my favourite books) "Master and Margaret". Look for it on YouTube or anywhere you want. Huh, I guess you guys won't like it anyway...
And sorry for this speech that took your precious time :>

172What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 am

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

um PANDORA's blue october radio which im not as big a fan of as i thought i would be but its still great :p

173What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:07 pm

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Right now? I'm kind of on a "The Used" trend, so I'm listening to "Blood On My Hands". That song, "I Caught Fire (In Your Arms)", and "All That I've Got" are my 3 favorite The Used songs. BUT! My favorite song as of right now in my life is either "No Love" by: Eminem feat. Lil Wayne or "Nightmare" by: Avenged Sevenfold. <3

174What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:16 pm

I'myey

I'myey
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

... I've noticed a trend of very dark bands in this forum and i feel like im the only one who listens to happy music like rooney or stuff like that BUUUUUUUTTT anny way im listening to good charlottes new album cardiology alot so yeah Razz

175What are listening to RIGHT now - Page 7 Empty Re: What are listening to RIGHT now Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:03 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin

Listening to right now?:

The Bad Touch by: The Bloodhound Gang

(WARNING: Explicit lyrics!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum