Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

DETHKLOK Thread (for all the Metalacalypse fans out there)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

For those of you who don't know! DETHKLOK is a band on the show Metalacalypse which airs at night on adult siwm. The show is one of my favorites on tv atm and I watch it every time a new episode comes ou.
But now its also one of my favorite bands
So if you want to post your opinion on the band or show
Or maybe you even need to know some of there songs to listen to then just tell me and i'll try and help you out

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I've seen DETHKLOK in concert once and i've gotta say it was pretty B.A! They were touring with Mastadon(aslo a good metal band).
I bought the dethalbum (there first album to come out)
And more recently the dethalbum 2 which was what they mostly player at the concert!
My current favorite song by them has to be The gears!
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

ScarredShadow

ScarredShadow
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

When they were touring they came near where i live and i just had to see em! i loved the show and i had to see them in concert to and i have to admit i got more than i expected
I thought it was gonna be a few serious songs and some funny stuff but no they are a serious metal band now not just some funny guys from the mtealaclypse show. And mastadon rocked out to
all together it was a pretty sweet show and next paycheck im buying there new album and probably one from mastadon to not sure which of theres to get but il find something

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

from there funny and semi retarted start on the animated show Metalacolypse (i think thats how its spelled) to there first album i have enjoyed ths band. and now with there new album out and them going on tour my respect for this somewhat looked over band is growing. i hope they continue with there musical path because i rather enjoy there music

Banpaia

Banpaia
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster

Even if your not a fan of there music there show (metalacalypse...still not sure if thats the correct spelling) is worth looking up if your looking for a funny show to watch. I still find my self laughing no matter how many times ive seen an episode. between there stupidity and the shows gore its a great combination. Some ppl might be put off by the blood and gore and what not but i think it only adds to there lvl of hilarity because the way they present it is just funny. And if you do like there music they play bits of there songs on the show. Usually one or more per episode. Well now im just rambling so if you need something new to watch then there your show. And if you need something new to listen to and are into this type of music then check out Dethklok

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

I agree completely ban. I love dethklok how they started and i still like them now. Sure they went from funny comedy cartoon thing to a metal band but i dont really care. DETHKLOK is all good in my book!

ScarredShadow

ScarredShadow
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!

Do you people out there want some coffee?! I love the duncan house coffee jingle from dethklok

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Black fire upon us, The gears, And tampering with the evidense at the murder site of odin are my top 3 favorite dethklok songs.

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting

Sub980

Poster
Poster

Dethsupport <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum